Tricycle, Jeepney, Taxi and FX Operation
This kind of business is one of the easiest to setup. You only need to (1) purchase the vehicle, (2) register, and (3) get a franchise from LTFRB, and you’re off. You can also (4) apply for “drivers and operators association” membership. Well, the purchasing part isn’t that easy though, because you have to contemplate on whether buying a second hand is practical thing than brand new. Let me give you some idea so you can weigh the pros and cons.
- It’s a lot cheaper
- You can even get a free line franchise on the package price
- If you’re lucky, you can get the new registration and insurance for free.
- Negotiable – you can haggle with the vendor on the lowest possible price.
- Hey, why not include that nice stereo in the package?!
- Some parts needs to be fixed or changed before you can use it
- Operation maintenance is high
- Depreciation cost is high
- Will only be operational for a few more years.
- Sparkingly beautiful and smells fresh!
- Almost maintenance free for at least 2 years.
- Depreciation cost is low.
- Will still be in top shape (with good maintenance) for the next 6 years.
- Additional cost for registration and insurance.
- Additional cost for franchise application at LTFRB.
- Additional cost for taxi meter.
- Additional cost for association memberships (TODA, PISTON, etc.).
- Prone to carnappers.
It is always a good idea to drive the vehicle yourself for maximum ROI. If you don’t know how to drive, look for a trusted driver. More advice from Reyna Elena.
How much money you have to invest?
Brand new: P60-80K (including sidecar)
2nd hand: P30-40K
Franchise: P3K (issued by local gov.)
Brand new: P300-350K
2nd hand: P100-150K
FX (generic name for SUVs) Taxi
Brand new: P600-800K
2nd hand: P250-300K
Boundary: P 1500-1800/day
Brand new: P500-600K
2nd hand: P250-300K
Boundary: P 1200-1500/day
Please note that the amounts and figures stated above are rough estimates only and does not reflect the actual amount which varies from different locations nationwide.
Telephone Number: (632) 671-9722 to 28
Fax Number: (632) 671-3857
Telephone Number (632) 8238001
Tel: (63) 49-541-2890
Fax: (63) 49-541-2889
Pulang Lupa 1700 Las Pinas
Tolentino Motors Corp.
CAA Road 1700 Las Pinas
Tel: 5664523; 8050922
55 A Roces Sr Avenue
1100 Quezon City
Taxi & FX Dealers
Tel: 049-541-2201 to 19
Email Sales: email@example.com
Email Parts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trunk Line Number: (+632) 823-2331
1 Comment + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Plant Species with Essential Oil for Perfume Production Part 1
- How to Make Wine from Yacon
- Making Spanish & Portuguese-Style Sardines for Home Business
- How to Make Cake Flowers (Home-Based Business)
- SNAP for Hydroponics
- Guide for Saba (Cardaba) Banana Production Part 2
- Guide for Saba (Cardaba) Banana Production Part 1
- How to Make a Zen Fountain (Home-Craft Business)
- Genetically Male Tilapia (GMT)
- Culture of Pangasius
- How to Make Kesong Puti (Soft Cheese)
- Production Guide and Growing of Saluyot (Jute)
- venie on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- venie tenepere on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- ARTEMIO iSRAEL on Starting a Water Refilling Station Business
- FELIX ELIZON on Catfish (Hito) Culture – Primer
- jun on How to Make Hamburger (Commercial Recipe)
- jun on Hardware and Construction Supply Business Tips
- honeyjane fernandez on Starting a Drugstore or Pharmacy Business
- Julieta T.Tsuda on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- Daisy Ferrer on Tricycle, Jeepney, Taxi and FX Operation
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Growing Management