Tricycle, Jeepney, Taxi and FX Operation
This kind of business is one of the easiest to setup. You only need to (1) purchase the vehicle, (2) register, and (3) get a franchise from LTFRB, and you’re off. You can also (4) apply for “drivers and operators association” membership. Well, the purchasing part isn’t that easy though, because you have to contemplate on whether buying a second hand is practical thing than brand new. Let me give you some idea so you can weigh the pros and cons.
- It’s a lot cheaper
- You can even get a free line franchise on the package price
- If you’re lucky, you can get the new registration and insurance for free.
- Negotiable – you can haggle with the vendor on the lowest possible price.
- Hey, why not include that nice stereo in the package?!
- Some parts needs to be fixed or changed before you can use it
- Operation maintenance is high
- Depreciation cost is high
- Will only be operational for a few more years.
- Sparkingly beautiful and smells fresh!
- Almost maintenance free for at least 2 years.
- Depreciation cost is low.
- Will still be in top shape (with good maintenance) for the next 6 years.
- Additional cost for registration and insurance.
- Additional cost for franchise application at LTFRB.
- Additional cost for taxi meter.
- Additional cost for association memberships (TODA, PISTON, etc.).
- Prone to carnappers.
It is always a good idea to drive the vehicle yourself for maximum ROI. If you don’t know how to drive, look for a trusted driver. More advice from Reyna Elena.
How much money you have to invest?
Brand new: P60-80K (including sidecar)
2nd hand: P30-40K
Franchise: P3K (issued by local gov.)
Brand new: P300-350K
2nd hand: P100-150K
FX (generic name for SUVs) Taxi
Brand new: P600-800K
2nd hand: P250-300K
Boundary: P 1500-1800/day
Brand new: P500-600K
2nd hand: P250-300K
Boundary: P 1200-1500/day
Please note that the amounts and figures stated above are rough estimates only and does not reflect the actual amount which varies from different locations nationwide.
Telephone Number: (632) 671-9722 to 28
Fax Number: (632) 671-3857
Telephone Number (632) 8238001
Tel: (63) 49-541-2890
Fax: (63) 49-541-2889
Pulang Lupa 1700 Las Pinas
Tolentino Motors Corp.
CAA Road 1700 Las Pinas
Tel: 5664523; 8050922
55 A Roces Sr Avenue
1100 Quezon City
Taxi & FX Dealers
Tel: 049-541-2201 to 19
Email Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Parts: email@example.com
Trunk Line Number: (+632) 823-2331
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Testing of Soil for Brickmaking
- How to Make Clay Bricks
- How to Make Hollow Blocks from Lime, Clay & Sand
- How to Make Hollow Blocks from Rice Hull
- How to Make Hollow Blocks from Coconut Husk
- How to Make Hollow Blocks from Agricultural Wastes
- How to Make Bricks & Tiles from Rice Hull Ash & Clay
- Sweet Elena Mango, The Sweetest Mango Variety
- The Business of Lapu-Lapu (Grouper) Culture
- The Many Uses of Jackfruit (Langka)
- Aloe Extract, Natural Healer and Poultry Growth Enhancer
- Golden Snail as Supplement Feeds for Farm Animals