Starting a Water Refilling Station Business
One of fast expanding business in Manila, and in most Metro cities nationwide, is the water refilling station. It’s mushrooming on every street corner, because a lot of people in urban areas prefer to get their drinking water from these water stations, it’s simply clean and safe to drink.
This is the reply from an ex-OFW about my inquiries of setting-up a water refilling station. He’s an owner and supplier.
Sir ito po ang complete information ko about water refilling station. In here meron po akong offer for 1000gpd, mga tips at requirements sa wrs. About your questions… ROI maybe a year…kasi we all know that the first three months ay more on marketing.
If you will really decide to go into this business, I am willing to help you, I do not mind visiting the site kung meron na kayo. I will give you ideas how to run the business. Promo ko po yan sa first five customers ko. Salamat and you will not regret going into this business.
Go into water refilling station business because:
- You can earn 40 thousand a month.
- Very easy to operate and can be installed right under your home.
- Water is a basic need. Your customer will grow as time goes by. You can pass the business to your kids and generation ahead.
- Lot of people really made it big because of this business. Do not let somebody do it before you do.
- You will be proud and happy to own a water refilling station (speaking from experience).
- 1000 GPD Reverse Osmosis Water Purifying Unit.
- 10×54″ FRP (blue), Multimedia filter with timer head
- 10×54″FRP (blue), Granular Activated Carbon, with timer head
- 10×54″ FRP (Blue), Softener with timer head and brine tank
- 20″ slim (blue), 5 micron sediment filter
- 20″ slim (blue), polishing filter
Reverse Osmosis Unit
- 1 no. 2.5×40″ R.O. membrane w/ stainless casing
- 1/2 hp procon pump, USA
- Low pressure controller
- 2 flowmeters
- 2 Pressure gauges
- stainless steel frame
- Control Panel for automation
- 210gallons stainless steel raw water tank
- 210 gallons stainless stee product tank
- Ultraviolet – Germicdal (5GPM)
Pumps , motors
- 0.5hp pumps, stainless head, Italy, complete with 21 gallons s/s pressure tank, pressure switch at gauge.
- 0.5 hp pumps (raw), stainless head, Italy, with switch and gauge.
Installation & Delivery
- Installation and supply of pipes for 25sqmeter area is included in our offer. Free within Metro Manila
- 1 year warranty for mechanical parts
- 6 months warranty for electrical parts
- year technical support.
- week training of your staff.
Package Price: P250,000
Advantages of our system
- The system is fully automatic and requires minimum maintenance and monitoring.
- The system can be upgraded upto 2000GPD with minimum cost.
- Pumps are from Italy
- Protection from low pressure, overload and short circuit.
Water Refilling Station Costing, requirements and other important information
A. Capital Computation
- 1000GPD water purification – P250,000
- Renovation of the station – 75,000
- Sign board – 3,500
- Stickers – 12,500
- 100 Bottles slim – 12,500
- 100 Bottles round – 15,000
- Motorcycle – 65,000
- Two layer side car – 15,000
- Paper , documentation – 3,500
- Water testing – 4,500
- Heat gun – 2,500
- Others – 41,000
- Total estimated capital – P500,000
B. Cost, Sales, and Profit
- Rent 5,000
- Meralco 6,000
- Water 3,500
- Driver salary 4,500
- Refiller salary 3,000
- Fuel 1,500
- Telephone 500
- Depreciation 2,500
- Maintenance 1,000
- Consumables 1,000
Total cost – P28,500
Sales for 1000 GPD
- Gallons (24hr period) – 1,000
- Bottles (5gal container) 200 bottles
- Monthly (26days) 5,200 bottles
- Sales (P35/bot) 182,000
- Net Profit 153,500 monthly
If sold is 100 bottles per day only
Sales = 91,000
Net profit 62,500.00 monthly, 64,000 monthly still not bad
Of course, once bottle production increases as well as customers, you may need to employ one more driver to accommodate the delivery.
C. Important Requirements:
- 25sq meters of space
- Good source of water. Total Dissolved Solids must be below 500ppm. Above this TDS (500ppm) water quality maybe compromised.
D. Papers required for acquiring the License for your WRS
- Barangay permit
- Mayor’s permit
- Sanitary permit from Municipality or DOH
- You do not need to rent spacious place at along highway or road dahil tataas lang ang operating cost mo. If you have 25sqmeter sa bahay mo that will be enough. Or if you will rent naman siguro maximum take a place that would cost from 5000 to 10,000 maximum at dapat meron agreement for 5 years at least.
- If you are inside a well populated subdivision, very good because from the subdivision itself you can easily earn 2 to 4k sales per day. At matipid pa sa gasolina.
- You do not need to be along the highway dahil 90percent of your sales will be home delivery.
- Actually you are saving if you will get higher capacity of Reverse Osmosis purification unit. You need to run the system half of the time(12hrs. Only) to produce 1000 gallons. Anyway, yung equipments naman ay madali i-upgrade.
- If you can afford, get the fully automatic system. Wala ka ng babantayan na mapupuno or aapaw sa tanke. Just switch it on at it will automatically start and stop when empty at full na ang mga tangke.
- You should have an idea kung saan ang maging market mo. Kung subdivision lang, motorcycle na lang ang biling mo dahil it can carry 25 bottles din at matipid sa gasolina. In our case P500 full tank every 8-10days. Noong jeep ang gamit namin it is P100 per day. Some uses padyak lang. Kung posible sa lugar niyo why not.
- Contract: Others will have a contract with motorcycle drivers P5 per gallon commission for delivery.
I design, supply and install water refilling station. Just do not forget to let me quote at least
when you come to a point of really starting a business.
I do not sell just to make money but also to help good and hard working people to survive this test in life – that is my commitment I know this business and I have learned to love it. Let me share my blessing. I am willing to help.
Thank you again and hope to hear from you soon.
Good luck and God Bless,
Richard A. Enriquez – firstname.lastname@example.org
4 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- How to Make Empanada (Home-Based Business)
- How to Make Spicy Dilis (Anchovies)
- How to Make Balao-Balao (Buro)
- Tie-Dying Clothing and Accesories
- Small Scale Cashew Nut Processing (eBook Download)
- How To Make Banana Chips for Home-Based Business
- Growing Tiessa (Canistel)
- Setting-up a Home Based Business in Appliance Repair
- How to Make Aromatherapy and Decorative Candles
- How to Run Small Bakeshop Operations by Cooperative
- How To Make Herbal Soap for Home & Commercial Use
- Home-Based Business: Making Beaded Flip-Flops (Slippers)
- Julieta T.Tsuda on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- Daisy Ferrer on Tricycle, Jeepney, Taxi and FX Operation
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Growing Management
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- migel on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- Ben Orozco on Guide to Proper Feeding of Hog/Swine
- Ben Orozco on How to Grow Bell Pepper (High Value Crops)
- jay on Financial Literacy 101 (Tips & Terminologies)
- edwin on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- Malu Fern on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership