Squid Ball Recipe for Food Cart Business
1. Meat materials:
- 150 g – Minced squid meat
- 350 g – Ground fish meat
2. Mix 1:
- 1 1/2 Tbsp – Salt, refined
- 1/2 tsp – Phosphate
- 1/4 cup – Chilled water
3. Mix 2:
- 1/4 cup – TVP powder
- 1/2 tsp – Carageenan
- 1 Tbsp – Isolate
- 1/2 cup – Chilled water
4. Mix 3:
- 1/4 cup – Sugar, refined
- 1/2 cup – Onion, chopped finely
- 2 Tbsp – Garlic, chopped finely
- 1/2 tsp – MSG
- 1/4 tsp – Baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup – Corn starch
- 1/4 cup – Iced water
- 1 t – BF blend
- 1/2 tsp – Meaty ginisa
- Wash fish thoroughly. Fillet fish, wash and scrape meat.
- Wash fish meat, squeeze and chop or grind in food processor.
- Wash squid. Remove head and skin.
- Wash and chop squid meat until fine.
- Add salt to washed, minced fish and squid meat. Mix until a sticky mixture is obtained.
- Add sugar and other ingredients. Add cornstarch alternately with iced water.
- Add squid, mix.
- Form into balls and soak in cold water for 20 minutes.
- Cook squid balls in simmering water for 30 minutes. Drain.
- Store in freezer until ready for use.
6. Sweet & Sour Sauce, Mix:
- 1/2 cup – water
- 1/4 cup – sugar
- 2 Tbsp – vinegar
- 1 Tbsp – cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp – salt
- 1 Tbsp – oil
- 3 Tbsp – catsup
- 1 pc – siling labuyo, chopped
Cook until translucent texture is obtained.
You can buy all the ingredients above at:
Ultima Entrepinoy Forum Center
Nutrition Foundation of the Philippines Bldg.
#107 E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave., Quezon City
Tel: 411-1349; 742-0826; 742-7866
source: Ultima Entrepinoy Forum Center
Leave a comment
- An Egg a Day is Ok
- Sweet Potato Contains Anti-aging Nutrients
- Plant-Based Natural Pesticides (Filipino)
- Coco Water Prolongs Freshness of Vegetables
- Steps How to Export Your Farm Produce
- Production and Business Guide on Egg Layers, Storage Part 5
- Production and Business Guide on Egg Layers, Production Part 3
- Production and Business Guide on Egg Layers, Health Part 4
- Production and Business Guide on Egg Layers, Management Part 2
- Production and Business Guide on Egg Layers Part 1
- Chicken Feet with Sauce Recipe (Home-Business)
- Optimized Tilapia Feeding Strategies
- joy on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- Vincent on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- Artemio Israel on Starting a Water Refilling Station Business
- Bianca on Hardware and Construction Supply Business Tips
- Filipinas on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- Grey Hound on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- beth on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- aubrey on What is Organic Food? Organic Foods 101
- venie on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- venie tenepere on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership