How to Make Vinegar from Coconut Water
An article by admin No Comments
- 3 liters coconut water
- 1/4 tsp. yeast
- 2-1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 liter mother vinegar(starter)
- Collect coconut water and strain through a clean cheesecloth.
- Dissolve the sugar in coconut water.
- Pasteurize the mixture for 20 minutes at 65 °C.
- Cool and transfer the mixture into sterilized gallons or containers.
- Add yeast. Cover tightly and allow to ferment for 4-7 days.
- Slowly decant the alcoholic mixture and heat further for 20 minutes at 65 °C.
- Add the starter and set aside undisturbed for a month or until maximum acidity is attained.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Processing of Jackfruit (Langka), Dried & Flakes
- How to Start a Kiosk or Cart Business
- How to Make Spanish Style Sardines
- Durian Fruit Processing
- Duck Raising Tips
- How to Grow Asparagus, Other Methods
- How to Grow Asparagus
- The Process of Roasing Coffee Beans
- How to Grow Coffee
- Quail Raising Marketing Tips
- How to Make Hamburger (Commercial Recipe)
- How to Grow Peanuts