How to Make Vinegar from Coconut Water
An article by pinghoi No Comments
- 3 liters coconut water
- 1/4 tsp. yeast
- 2-1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 liter mother vinegar(starter)
- Collect coconut water and strain through a clean cheesecloth.
- Dissolve the sugar in coconut water.
- Pasteurize the mixture for 20 minutes at 65 °C.
- Cool and transfer the mixture into sterilized gallons or containers.
- Add yeast. Cover tightly and allow to ferment for 4-7 days.
- Slowly decant the alcoholic mixture and heat further for 20 minutes at 65 °C.
- Add the starter and set aside undisturbed for a month or until maximum acidity is attained.
Leave a comment
- Guide to Pineapple Queen Growing (in Filipino), Part 4
- Guide to Pineapple Queen Growing (in Filipino), Part 3
- Guide to Pineapple Queen Growing (in Filipino), Part 2
- Guide to Pineapple Queen Growing (in Filipino), Part 1
- How to Make Mushroom Burger for your Foodcart Business
- Home-Based Business: Making Beaded Curtain Tassels
- Growing Kaong (Sugar Palm), Other Uses
- Growing Kaong (Sugar Palm) Primer
- How to Make Crispy Squid Rings
- How to Make Smoked Cuttle Fish
- Start a Balloon Arrangement Business
- Starting a Bar or Club Business
- honeyjane fernandez on Starting a Drugstore or Pharmacy Business
- Julieta T.Tsuda on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- Daisy Ferrer on Tricycle, Jeepney, Taxi and FX Operation
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Growing Management
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- migel on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- Ben Orozco on Guide to Proper Feeding of Hog/Swine
- Ben Orozco on How to Grow Bell Pepper (High Value Crops)
- jay on Financial Literacy 101 (Tips & Terminologies)
- edwin on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer