How to Make Vinegar from Coconut Water
An article by pinghoi No Comments
- 3 liters coconut water
- 1/4 tsp. yeast
- 2-1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 liter mother vinegar(starter)
- Collect coconut water and strain through a clean cheesecloth.
- Dissolve the sugar in coconut water.
- Pasteurize the mixture for 20 minutes at 65 °C.
- Cool and transfer the mixture into sterilized gallons or containers.
- Add yeast. Cover tightly and allow to ferment for 4-7 days.
- Slowly decant the alcoholic mixture and heat further for 20 minutes at 65 °C.
- Add the starter and set aside undisturbed for a month or until maximum acidity is attained.
Leave a comment
- Plant Species with Essential Oil for Perfume Production Part 2
- Plant Species with Essential Oil for Perfume Production Part 1
- How to Make Wine from Yacon
- Making Spanish & Portuguese-Style Sardines for Home Business
- How to Make Cake Flowers (Home-Based Business)
- SNAP for Hydroponics
- Guide for Saba (Cardaba) Banana Production Part 2
- Guide for Saba (Cardaba) Banana Production Part 1
- How to Make a Zen Fountain (Home-Craft Business)
- Genetically Male Tilapia (GMT)
- Culture of Pangasius
- How to Make Kesong Puti (Soft Cheese)
- venie on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- venie tenepere on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- ARTEMIO iSRAEL on Starting a Water Refilling Station Business
- FELIX ELIZON on Catfish (Hito) Culture – Primer
- jun on How to Make Hamburger (Commercial Recipe)
- jun on Hardware and Construction Supply Business Tips
- honeyjane fernandez on Starting a Drugstore or Pharmacy Business
- Julieta T.Tsuda on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- Daisy Ferrer on Tricycle, Jeepney, Taxi and FX Operation
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Growing Management