How To Make Smoked Fish or Tinapa
An article by admin No Comments
- 1 kilo tamban or galunggong
- Kitchen knife
- Smoking trays
- Tin cans
- Cut the fish along the back just above the backbone to split it open leaving the belly solid.
- Remove all internal organs and blood.
- Make another cut under the backbone.
- Wash well and soak for 30 minutes in a solution of 1/2 cup salt and 4 cups water.
- Place fish in a coarsely woven basket and dip in boiling 10% salt solution (approximately 6 tbsp. salt for every 4 cups water until the eyes turn white).
- Arrange fish in smoking trays and drain for 10 minutes.
- Partially dry fish in cool, shady place for about 3 hours before smoking.
- Smoke fish at 32-38° C for 1-2 hours or until golden brown in color.
- Cool smoked fish for a while and brush with vegetable oil.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Processing of Jackfruit (Langka), Dried & Flakes
- How to Start a Kiosk or Cart Business
- How to Make Spanish Style Sardines
- Durian Fruit Processing
- Duck Raising Tips
- How to Grow Asparagus, Other Methods
- How to Grow Asparagus
- The Process of Roasing Coffee Beans
- How to Grow Coffee
- Quail Raising Marketing Tips
- How to Make Hamburger (Commercial Recipe)
- How to Grow Peanuts