How to Make Sayote-Pineapple Jam
An article by pinghoi No Comments
- Kalamansi Juice
- Peel the sayote, store into thin strips.
- Peel rare ripe pineapple, remove eyes and chop finely. Crush the fruit (pineapple in cans can be used as substitute for fresh ones).
- Mix one part of slice sayote to one part crushed pineapple.
- Add 3/4 cups refined sugar for every cup of mixture, 1-1/2 tsp. kalamansi juice for every 4 cups of sayote-pineapple mixture, and stir thoroughly.
- Hot packed in bottles and seal immediately.
Leave a comment
- How to Make a Zen Fountain (Home-Craft Business)
- Genetically Male Tilapia (GMT)
- Culture of Pangasius
- How to Make Kesong Puti (Soft Cheese)
- Production Guide and Growing of Saluyot (Jute)
- Making Refrigerator Magnets for Home-Craft Business
- Salt, An Effective and Cheap Fertilizer for Coconut
- Making Tocino for Your Home-Based Business
- What is Organic Food? Organic Foods 101
- Manufacturing Process of Coconut Fiberboard
- Making Beef Tapa for a TapSiLog Business
- Production Process of Coconut Flour and Virgin Coconut Oil Part 2
- venie on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- venie tenepere on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- ARTEMIO iSRAEL on Starting a Water Refilling Station Business
- FELIX ELIZON on Catfish (Hito) Culture – Primer
- jun on How to Make Hamburger (Commercial Recipe)
- jun on Hardware and Construction Supply Business Tips
- honeyjane fernandez on Starting a Drugstore or Pharmacy Business
- Julieta T.Tsuda on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- Daisy Ferrer on Tricycle, Jeepney, Taxi and FX Operation
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Growing Management