How to Make Sayote-Pineapple Jam
An article by pinghoi No Comments
- Kalamansi Juice
- Peel the sayote, store into thin strips.
- Peel rare ripe pineapple, remove eyes and chop finely. Crush the fruit (pineapple in cans can be used as substitute for fresh ones).
- Mix one part of slice sayote to one part crushed pineapple.
- Add 3/4 cups refined sugar for every cup of mixture, 1-1/2 tsp. kalamansi juice for every 4 cups of sayote-pineapple mixture, and stir thoroughly.
- Hot packed in bottles and seal immediately.
Leave a comment
- How to Make Spicy Dilis (Anchovies)
- How to Make Balao-Balao (Buro)
- Tie-Dying Clothing and Accesories
- Small Scale Cashew Nut Processing (eBook Download)
- How To Make Banana Chips for Home-Based Business
- Growing Tiessa (Canistel)
- Setting-up a Home Based Business in Appliance Repair
- How to Make Aromatherapy and Decorative Candles
- How to Run Small Bakeshop Operations by Cooperative
- How To Make Herbal Soap for Home & Commercial Use
- Home-Based Business: Making Beaded Flip-Flops (Slippers)
- How to Make Pickled Sea Cucumber
- Julieta T.Tsuda on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- Daisy Ferrer on Tricycle, Jeepney, Taxi and FX Operation
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Growing Management
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- migel on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- Ben Orozco on Guide to Proper Feeding of Hog/Swine
- Ben Orozco on How to Grow Bell Pepper (High Value Crops)
- jay on Financial Literacy 101 (Tips & Terminologies)
- edwin on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- Malu Fern on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership