How to Make Sayote-Pineapple Jam
An article by pinghoi No Comments
- Kalamansi Juice
- Peel the sayote, store into thin strips.
- Peel rare ripe pineapple, remove eyes and chop finely. Crush the fruit (pineapple in cans can be used as substitute for fresh ones).
- Mix one part of slice sayote to one part crushed pineapple.
- Add 3/4 cups refined sugar for every cup of mixture, 1-1/2 tsp. kalamansi juice for every 4 cups of sayote-pineapple mixture, and stir thoroughly.
- Hot packed in bottles and seal immediately.
Leave a comment
- Agrilink, Foodlink, Aqualink 2014
- Best Durian Farm Practices and Other Tips
- How to Make Organic Insect Repellant
- Technology for Making Coco Methyl Ester (CME) Or Biodiesel
- Guide to Pineapple Queen Growing (in Filipino), Part 4
- Guide to Pineapple Queen Growing (in Filipino), Part 3
- Guide to Pineapple Queen Growing (in Filipino), Part 2
- Guide to Pineapple Queen Growing (in Filipino), Part 1
- How to Make Mushroom Burger for your Foodcart Business
- Home-Based Business: Making Beaded Curtain Tassels
- Growing Kaong (Sugar Palm), Other Uses
- Growing Kaong (Sugar Palm) Primer
- honeyjane fernandez on Starting a Drugstore or Pharmacy Business
- Julieta T.Tsuda on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- Daisy Ferrer on Tricycle, Jeepney, Taxi and FX Operation
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Growing Management
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- migel on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- Ben Orozco on Guide to Proper Feeding of Hog/Swine
- Ben Orozco on How to Grow Bell Pepper (High Value Crops)
- jay on Financial Literacy 101 (Tips & Terminologies)
- edwin on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer