How to Make Pork Chicharon
An article by pinghoi No Comments
- 1 kilo of pork skin 4 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt vetsin and pepper
- Boil the pork skin in a sufficient amount of the prepared solution until tender.
- After boiling, cool and remove the fat portion.
- Slice into desired sizes.
- Dry under the sun until firm.
- Deep-fry at about 188 °C and strain.
- Pack in plastic bags.
source: elgu2.ncc.gov.ph, ncc.gov.ph
Leave a comment
- Tie-Dying Clothing and Accesories
- Small Scale Cashew Nut Processing (eBook Download)
- How To Make Banana Chips for Home-Based Business
- Growing Tiessa (Canistel)
- Setting-up a Home Based Business in Appliance Repair
- How to Make Aromatherapy and Decorative Candles
- How to Run Small Bakeshop Operations by Cooperative
- How To Make Herbal Soap for Home & Commercial Use
- Home-Based Business: Making Beaded Flip-Flops (Slippers)
- How to Make Pickled Sea Cucumber
- How to Make Sea Cucumber Noodles
- How to Make Sea Cucumber Chips
- Julieta T.Tsuda on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- Daisy Ferrer on Tricycle, Jeepney, Taxi and FX Operation
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Growing Management
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- migel on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- Ben Orozco on Guide to Proper Feeding of Hog/Swine
- Ben Orozco on How to Grow Bell Pepper (High Value Crops)
- jay on Financial Literacy 101 (Tips & Terminologies)
- edwin on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- Malu Fern on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership