How to Make Pork Chicharon
An article by admin No Comments
- 1 kilo of pork skin 4 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt vetsin and pepper
- Boil the pork skin in a sufficient amount of the prepared solution until tender.
- After boiling, cool and remove the fat portion.
- Slice into desired sizes.
- Dry under the sun until firm.
- Deep-fry at about 188 °C and strain.
- Pack in plastic bags.
source: elgu2.ncc.gov.ph, ncc.gov.ph
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Testing of Soil for Brickmaking
- How to Make Clay Bricks
- How to Make Hollow Blocks from Lime, Clay & Sand
- How to Make Hollow Blocks from Rice Hull
- How to Make Hollow Blocks from Coconut Husk
- How to Make Hollow Blocks from Agricultural Wastes
- How to Make Bricks & Tiles from Rice Hull Ash & Clay
- Sweet Elena Mango, The Sweetest Mango Variety
- The Business of Lapu-Lapu (Grouper) Culture
- The Many Uses of Jackfruit (Langka)
- Aloe Extract, Natural Healer and Poultry Growth Enhancer
- Golden Snail as Supplement Feeds for Farm Animals