How to Make Pork Chicharon
An article by pinghoi No Comments
- 1 kilo of pork skin 4 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt vetsin and pepper
- Boil the pork skin in a sufficient amount of the prepared solution until tender.
- After boiling, cool and remove the fat portion.
- Slice into desired sizes.
- Dry under the sun until firm.
- Deep-fry at about 188 °C and strain.
- Pack in plastic bags.
source: elgu2.ncc.gov.ph, ncc.gov.ph
Leave a comment
- Making Refrigerator Magnets for Home-Craft Business
- Salt, An Effective and Cheap Fertilizer for Coconut
- Making Tocino for Your Home-Based Business
- What is Organic Food? Organic Foods 101
- Manufacturing Process of Coconut Fiberboard
- Making Beef Tapa for a TapSiLog Business
- Production Process of Coconut Flour and Virgin Coconut Oil Part 2
- Production Process of Coconut Flour and Virgin Coconut Oil Part 1
- How to Make Spanish-Style Sardines in Bottles
- Species for Bonsai Material Part 2
- Species for Bonsai Material Part 1
- Milkfish (Bangus) Breeding and Fry Hatchery Technology Part 2
- jun on How to Make Hamburger (Commercial Recipe)
- jun on Hardware and Construction Supply Business Tips
- honeyjane fernandez on Starting a Drugstore or Pharmacy Business
- Julieta T.Tsuda on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- Daisy Ferrer on Tricycle, Jeepney, Taxi and FX Operation
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Growing Management
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- migel on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- Ben Orozco on Guide to Proper Feeding of Hog/Swine
- Ben Orozco on How to Grow Bell Pepper (High Value Crops)