How to Make Pork Chicharon
An article by pinghoi No Comments
- 1 kilo of pork skin 4 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt vetsin and pepper
- Boil the pork skin in a sufficient amount of the prepared solution until tender.
- After boiling, cool and remove the fat portion.
- Slice into desired sizes.
- Dry under the sun until firm.
- Deep-fry at about 188 °C and strain.
- Pack in plastic bags.
source: elgu2.ncc.gov.ph, ncc.gov.ph
Leave a comment
- How to Make Fish Nuggets Part 2
- Abalone Cage Culture Part 4
- Abalone Cage Culture, Rearing Operation Part 3
- Abalone Cage Culture Part 2
- Abalone Cage Culture (Gold Mine of the Seas) Part 1
- How to Make Fishball
- How to Make Fish Lumpia
- How to Make Breaded Fish Sticks
- How to Make Smoked Fish Part 2
- How to Make Spicy Dilis Part 2
- Making Clothes for Dogs (Home-Business)
- Rediscovering Bamboo and Its Many Uses
- Vincent on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- Artemio Israel on Starting a Water Refilling Station Business
- Bianca on Hardware and Construction Supply Business Tips
- Filipinas on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- Grey Hound on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- beth on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- aubrey on What is Organic Food? Organic Foods 101
- venie on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- venie tenepere on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- ARTEMIO iSRAEL on Starting a Water Refilling Station Business