How to Make Peanut Butter
An article by admin No Comments
- shelled peanuts – 2 kg
- sugar – 1/4-1/2 kg
- refined salt – 1/2 tsp.
- vegetable oil/corn oil – 1/2 cup
- glass or plastic jars with new caps
- measuring cups and spoons
- weighing scale
- carajay (Carajay is a frying pan with a rounded bottom like a Wok or a Kawali)
- Roast peanuts in frying pan. Stir constantly to avoid scorching.
- Remove skins. Clean peanuts by using a winower.
- Grind peanuts in a cocoa or coffee grinder with sugar, salt and vegetable oil.
- Pack in previously sterilized preserving jars.
- Seal tightly.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Processing of Jackfruit (Langka), Dried & Flakes
- How to Start a Kiosk or Cart Business
- How to Make Spanish Style Sardines
- Durian Fruit Processing
- Duck Raising Tips
- How to Grow Asparagus, Other Methods
- How to Grow Asparagus
- The Process of Roasing Coffee Beans
- How to Grow Coffee
- Quail Raising Marketing Tips
- How to Make Hamburger (Commercial Recipe)
- How to Grow Peanuts