How to Make Pastillas de Leche
An article by admin 2 Comments
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1 can condensed milk (300 ml)
- white sugar for rolling
- Gradually sift powdered milk in condensed milk.
- Mix and blend evenly, using spoon, then, knead with hand.
- Set aside for 5-10 minutes before shaping into small balls.
- Roll on sugar. Wrap in cellophane.
Pastillas de Nangka:
- Add to basic recipe ½ cup fresh, finely chopped nangka.
- Dissolve 1 tbsp. Instant coffee and 2 tbsp. Unsweetened cocoa in ¼ cup boiling water. To the basic recipe, increase powdered milk by ¼ cup.
- Using the basic recipe, roll the pastilles balls on toasted pinipig (coat well), pressing a little to the ball. Then, roll on sugar.
- Processing of Jackfruit (Langka), Dried & Flakes
- How to Start a Kiosk or Cart Business
- How to Make Spanish Style Sardines
- Durian Fruit Processing
- Duck Raising Tips
- How to Grow Asparagus, Other Methods
- How to Grow Asparagus
- The Process of Roasing Coffee Beans
- How to Grow Coffee
- Quail Raising Marketing Tips
- How to Make Hamburger (Commercial Recipe)
- How to Grow Peanuts