How to Make Pastillas de Leche
An article by admin No Comments
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1 can condensed milk (300 ml)
- white sugar for rolling
- Gradually sift powdered milk in condensed milk.
- Mix and blend evenly, using spoon, then, knead with hand.
- Set aside for 5-10 minutes before shaping into small balls.
- Roll on sugar. Wrap in cellophane.
Pastillas de Nangka:
- Add to basic recipe ½ cup fresh, finely chopped nangka.
- Dissolve 1 tbsp. Instant coffee and 2 tbsp. Unsweetened cocoa in ¼ cup boiling water. To the basic recipe, increase powdered milk by ¼ cup.
- Using the basic recipe, roll the pastilles balls on toasted pinipig (coat well), pressing a little to the ball. Then, roll on sugar.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Testing of Soil for Brickmaking
- How to Make Clay Bricks
- How to Make Hollow Blocks from Lime, Clay & Sand
- How to Make Hollow Blocks from Rice Hull
- How to Make Hollow Blocks from Coconut Husk
- How to Make Hollow Blocks from Agricultural Wastes
- How to Make Bricks & Tiles from Rice Hull Ash & Clay
- Sweet Elena Mango, The Sweetest Mango Variety
- The Business of Lapu-Lapu (Grouper) Culture
- The Many Uses of Jackfruit (Langka)
- Aloe Extract, Natural Healer and Poultry Growth Enhancer
- Golden Snail as Supplement Feeds for Farm Animals