How to Make Pastillas de Leche
An article by pinghoi No Comments
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1 can condensed milk (300 ml)
- white sugar for rolling
- Gradually sift powdered milk in condensed milk.
- Mix and blend evenly, using spoon, then, knead with hand.
- Set aside for 5-10 minutes before shaping into small balls.
- Roll on sugar. Wrap in cellophane.
Pastillas de Nangka:
- Add to basic recipe ½ cup fresh, finely chopped nangka.
- Dissolve 1 tbsp. Instant coffee and 2 tbsp. Unsweetened cocoa in ¼ cup boiling water. To the basic recipe, increase powdered milk by ¼ cup.
- Using the basic recipe, roll the pastilles balls on toasted pinipig (coat well), pressing a little to the ball. Then, roll on sugar.
Leave a comment
- Best Durian Farm Practices and Other Tips
- How to Make Organic Insect Repellant
- Technology for Making Coco Methyl Ester (CME) Or Biodiesel
- Guide to Pineapple Queen Growing (in Filipino), Part 4
- Guide to Pineapple Queen Growing (in Filipino), Part 3
- Guide to Pineapple Queen Growing (in Filipino), Part 2
- Guide to Pineapple Queen Growing (in Filipino), Part 1
- How to Make Mushroom Burger for your Foodcart Business
- Home-Based Business: Making Beaded Curtain Tassels
- Growing Kaong (Sugar Palm), Other Uses
- Growing Kaong (Sugar Palm) Primer
- How to Make Crispy Squid Rings
- honeyjane fernandez on Starting a Drugstore or Pharmacy Business
- Julieta T.Tsuda on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- Daisy Ferrer on Tricycle, Jeepney, Taxi and FX Operation
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Growing Management
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- migel on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- Ben Orozco on Guide to Proper Feeding of Hog/Swine
- Ben Orozco on How to Grow Bell Pepper (High Value Crops)
- jay on Financial Literacy 101 (Tips & Terminologies)
- edwin on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer