How to Make Pastillas de Leche
An article by pinghoi No Comments
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1 can condensed milk (300 ml)
- white sugar for rolling
- Gradually sift powdered milk in condensed milk.
- Mix and blend evenly, using spoon, then, knead with hand.
- Set aside for 5-10 minutes before shaping into small balls.
- Roll on sugar. Wrap in cellophane.
Pastillas de Nangka:
- Add to basic recipe ½ cup fresh, finely chopped nangka.
- Dissolve 1 tbsp. Instant coffee and 2 tbsp. Unsweetened cocoa in ¼ cup boiling water. To the basic recipe, increase powdered milk by ¼ cup.
- Using the basic recipe, roll the pastilles balls on toasted pinipig (coat well), pressing a little to the ball. Then, roll on sugar.
Leave a comment
- How to Make a Zen Fountain (Home-Craft Business)
- Genetically Male Tilapia (GMT)
- Culture of Pangasius
- How to Make Kesong Puti (Soft Cheese)
- Production Guide and Growing of Saluyot (Jute)
- Making Refrigerator Magnets for Home-Craft Business
- Salt, An Effective and Cheap Fertilizer for Coconut
- Making Tocino for Your Home-Based Business
- What is Organic Food? Organic Foods 101
- Manufacturing Process of Coconut Fiberboard
- Making Beef Tapa for a TapSiLog Business
- Production Process of Coconut Flour and Virgin Coconut Oil Part 2
- venie on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- venie tenepere on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- ARTEMIO iSRAEL on Starting a Water Refilling Station Business
- FELIX ELIZON on Catfish (Hito) Culture – Primer
- jun on How to Make Hamburger (Commercial Recipe)
- jun on Hardware and Construction Supply Business Tips
- honeyjane fernandez on Starting a Drugstore or Pharmacy Business
- Julieta T.Tsuda on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- Daisy Ferrer on Tricycle, Jeepney, Taxi and FX Operation
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Growing Management