How to Make Papaya Jam
An article by pinghoi No Comments
- 4 cups mashed ripe papaya
- 3-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup kalamansi juice
- Ripe papaya is peeled and the seeds removed. The clean papaya is mashed to a fine pulp.
- Strain through a coarse perforated strainer and measure.
- Boil gently, add sugar and kalamansi juice, continue boiling until desired consistency is obtained.
- Transfer in sterilized bottles.
Leave a comment
- How to Make Spicy Dilis (Anchovies)
- How to Make Balao-Balao (Buro)
- Tie-Dying Clothing and Accesories
- Small Scale Cashew Nut Processing (eBook Download)
- How To Make Banana Chips for Home-Based Business
- Growing Tiessa (Canistel)
- Setting-up a Home Based Business in Appliance Repair
- How to Make Aromatherapy and Decorative Candles
- How to Run Small Bakeshop Operations by Cooperative
- How To Make Herbal Soap for Home & Commercial Use
- Home-Based Business: Making Beaded Flip-Flops (Slippers)
- How to Make Pickled Sea Cucumber
- Julieta T.Tsuda on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- Daisy Ferrer on Tricycle, Jeepney, Taxi and FX Operation
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Growing Management
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- migel on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- Ben Orozco on Guide to Proper Feeding of Hog/Swine
- Ben Orozco on How to Grow Bell Pepper (High Value Crops)
- jay on Financial Literacy 101 (Tips & Terminologies)
- edwin on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- Malu Fern on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership