How to Make Papaya Jam
An article by pinghoi No Comments
- 4 cups mashed ripe papaya
- 3-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup kalamansi juice
- Ripe papaya is peeled and the seeds removed. The clean papaya is mashed to a fine pulp.
- Strain through a coarse perforated strainer and measure.
- Boil gently, add sugar and kalamansi juice, continue boiling until desired consistency is obtained.
- Transfer in sterilized bottles.
Leave a comment
- Production Guide and Growing of Saluyot (Jute)
- Making Refrigerator Magnets for Home-Craft Business
- Salt, An Effective and Cheap Fertilizer for Coconut
- Making Tocino for Your Home-Based Business
- What is Organic Food? Organic Foods 101
- Manufacturing Process of Coconut Fiberboard
- Making Beef Tapa for a TapSiLog Business
- Production Process of Coconut Flour and Virgin Coconut Oil Part 2
- Production Process of Coconut Flour and Virgin Coconut Oil Part 1
- How to Make Spanish-Style Sardines in Bottles
- Species for Bonsai Material Part 2
- Species for Bonsai Material Part 1
- jun on How to Make Hamburger (Commercial Recipe)
- jun on Hardware and Construction Supply Business Tips
- honeyjane fernandez on Starting a Drugstore or Pharmacy Business
- Julieta T.Tsuda on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- Daisy Ferrer on Tricycle, Jeepney, Taxi and FX Operation
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Growing Management
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- migel on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- Ben Orozco on Guide to Proper Feeding of Hog/Swine
- Ben Orozco on How to Grow Bell Pepper (High Value Crops)