How to Make Papaya Jam
An article by admin No Comments
- 4 cups mashed ripe papaya
- 3-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup kalamansi juice
- Ripe papaya is peeled and the seeds removed. The clean papaya is mashed to a fine pulp.
- Strain through a coarse perforated strainer and measure.
- Boil gently, add sugar and kalamansi juice, continue boiling until desired consistency is obtained.
- Transfer in sterilized bottles.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Processing of Jackfruit (Langka), Dried & Flakes
- How to Start a Kiosk or Cart Business
- How to Make Spanish Style Sardines
- Durian Fruit Processing
- Duck Raising Tips
- How to Grow Asparagus, Other Methods
- How to Grow Asparagus
- The Process of Roasing Coffee Beans
- How to Grow Coffee
- Quail Raising Marketing Tips
- How to Make Hamburger (Commercial Recipe)
- How to Grow Peanuts