How to Make Hamburger (Commercial Recipe)
- 1/2 kg beef lean, ground
- 1/2 kg pork lean, ground
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar, refined
- 1 tbsp phosphate
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp celery, chopped fresh or celery powder
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp flour
- 2 pcs egg, fresh
- Select good quality raw materials. Trim and weigh.
- Grind the meat.
- Add salt and phosphate dissolve in 1/4 cup of water with the meat and mix well until tacky (sticky as glue).
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Form into patty. Freeze and pack for storage.
- Fry if to be served with bread.
Yield: 1.3 kg
You can buy all meat processing ingredients at:
Ultima Entrepinoy Forum Center
Nutrition Foundation of the Philippines Bldg.
#107 E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave., Quezon City
Tel: 411-1349; 742-0826; 742-7866
2 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Techno-Guide on Multi-Commodity Solar Tunnel Dryer (MCSTD)
- Soil Testing, The Right First Step
- How to Make Salted Eggs in Heated Clay Method
- How to Make Cheese Spread from Carabao’s Milk (Filipino)
- Sea Urchin Culture in Cages
- Raising and Culture of Red Tilapia (Filipino)
- How to Make Pastillas de Leche (Home Business)
- Plant Species with Essential Oil for Perfume Production Part 6
- Plant Species with Essential Oil for Perfume Production Part 5
- Plant Species with Essential Oil for Perfume Production Part 4
- Plant Species with Essential Oil for Perfume Production Part 3
- Plant Species with Essential Oil for Perfume Production Part 2
- beth on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- aubrey on What is Organic Food? Organic Foods 101
- venie on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- venie tenepere on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- ARTEMIO iSRAEL on Starting a Water Refilling Station Business
- FELIX ELIZON on Catfish (Hito) Culture – Primer
- jun on How to Make Hamburger (Commercial Recipe)
- jun on Hardware and Construction Supply Business Tips
- honeyjane fernandez on Starting a Drugstore or Pharmacy Business
- Julieta T.Tsuda on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership