How to Make Hamburger (Commercial Recipe)
- 1/2 kg beef lean, ground
- 1/2 kg pork lean, ground
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar, refined
- 1 tbsp phosphate
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp celery, chopped fresh or celery powder
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp flour
- 2 pcs egg, fresh
- Select good quality raw materials. Trim and weigh.
- Grind the meat.
- Add salt and phosphate dissolve in 1/4 cup of water with the meat and mix well until tacky (sticky as glue).
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Form into patty. Freeze and pack for storage.
- Fry if to be served with bread.
Yield: 1.3 kg
You can buy all meat processing ingredients at:
Ultima Entrepinoy Forum Center
Nutrition Foundation of the Philippines Bldg.
#107 E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave., Quezon City
Tel: 411-1349; 742-0826; 742-7866
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Testing of Soil for Brickmaking
- How to Make Clay Bricks
- How to Make Hollow Blocks from Lime, Clay & Sand
- How to Make Hollow Blocks from Rice Hull
- How to Make Hollow Blocks from Coconut Husk
- How to Make Hollow Blocks from Agricultural Wastes
- How to Make Bricks & Tiles from Rice Hull Ash & Clay
- Sweet Elena Mango, The Sweetest Mango Variety
- The Business of Lapu-Lapu (Grouper) Culture
- The Many Uses of Jackfruit (Langka)
- Aloe Extract, Natural Healer and Poultry Growth Enhancer
- Golden Snail as Supplement Feeds for Farm Animals