How to Make Cassava Bibingka
An article by pinghoi No Comments
CASSAVA BIBINGKA RECIPE #1
- 4 c. grated cassava
- 2 c. coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 c. sugar
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1/2 c. pure coconut cream
- Grated cheese
- Beat eggs. Add sugar, butter and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the grated cassava and coconut milk.
- Mix well and place in a pan or bibingka mold lined with banana leaf.
- Bake until almost done.
- Brush with coconut cream.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese or strips of local cottage cheese.
- Brown top under hot cover or oven broiler, or top with pure coconut milk with sugar to taste and brown under broiler.
CASSAVA BIBINGKA RECIPE #2
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk (fresh milk can be substituted)
- 7 cups raw cassava, grated (or frozen) – cassava are now available in most groceries in cities with a large Latin American or Asian population.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- banana leaves (available frozen in Philippine stores; or use cookie sheet or something)
For the topping:
- 1 cup thick coconut milk (available in Asian stores)
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese
- Beat eggs and sugar till lemon colored. Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 9×9 in pan lined with banana leaves (or cookie sheet).
- Mix coconut milk with the flour. Add condensed milk and cook over medium heat till thick.
- Add eggyolks and mix well.
- Return to heat and cook 5 minutes more.
- Pour over baked bibingka.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese and broil till golden brown.
source: different recipe sites
Tags: cassava cake
Leave a comment
- How to Make Organic Insect Repellant
- Technology for Making Coco Methyl Ester (CME) Or Biodiesel
- Guide to Pineapple Queen Growing (in Filipino), Part 4
- Guide to Pineapple Queen Growing (in Filipino), Part 3
- Guide to Pineapple Queen Growing (in Filipino), Part 2
- Guide to Pineapple Queen Growing (in Filipino), Part 1
- How to Make Mushroom Burger for your Foodcart Business
- Home-Based Business: Making Beaded Curtain Tassels
- Growing Kaong (Sugar Palm), Other Uses
- Growing Kaong (Sugar Palm) Primer
- How to Make Crispy Squid Rings
- How to Make Smoked Cuttle Fish
- honeyjane fernandez on Starting a Drugstore or Pharmacy Business
- Julieta T.Tsuda on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- Daisy Ferrer on Tricycle, Jeepney, Taxi and FX Operation
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Growing Management
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- migel on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- Ben Orozco on Guide to Proper Feeding of Hog/Swine
- Ben Orozco on How to Grow Bell Pepper (High Value Crops)
- jay on Financial Literacy 101 (Tips & Terminologies)
- edwin on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer