How to Make Cassava Bibingka
An article by pinghoi No Comments
CASSAVA BIBINGKA RECIPE #1
- 4 c. grated cassava
- 2 c. coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 c. sugar
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1/2 c. pure coconut cream
- Grated cheese
- Beat eggs. Add sugar, butter and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the grated cassava and coconut milk.
- Mix well and place in a pan or bibingka mold lined with banana leaf.
- Bake until almost done.
- Brush with coconut cream.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese or strips of local cottage cheese.
- Brown top under hot cover or oven broiler, or top with pure coconut milk with sugar to taste and brown under broiler.
CASSAVA BIBINGKA RECIPE #2
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk (fresh milk can be substituted)
- 7 cups raw cassava, grated (or frozen) – cassava are now available in most groceries in cities with a large Latin American or Asian population.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- banana leaves (available frozen in Philippine stores; or use cookie sheet or something)
For the topping:
- 1 cup thick coconut milk (available in Asian stores)
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese
- Beat eggs and sugar till lemon colored. Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 9×9 in pan lined with banana leaves (or cookie sheet).
- Mix coconut milk with the flour. Add condensed milk and cook over medium heat till thick.
- Add eggyolks and mix well.
- Return to heat and cook 5 minutes more.
- Pour over baked bibingka.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese and broil till golden brown.
source: different recipe sites
Tags: cassava cake
Leave a comment
- An Egg a Day is Ok
- Sweet Potato Contains Anti-aging Nutrients
- Plant-Based Natural Pesticides (Filipino)
- Coco Water Prolongs Freshness of Vegetables
- Steps How to Export Your Farm Produce
- Production and Business Guide on Egg Layers, Storage Part 5
- Production and Business Guide on Egg Layers, Production Part 3
- Production and Business Guide on Egg Layers, Health Part 4
- Production and Business Guide on Egg Layers, Management Part 2
- Production and Business Guide on Egg Layers Part 1
- Chicken Feet with Sauce Recipe (Home-Business)
- Optimized Tilapia Feeding Strategies
- joy on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- Vincent on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- Artemio Israel on Starting a Water Refilling Station Business
- Bianca on Hardware and Construction Supply Business Tips
- Filipinas on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- Grey Hound on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- beth on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- aubrey on What is Organic Food? Organic Foods 101
- venie on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- venie tenepere on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership