How to Apply for PCSO Online Lotto Agent
An article by pinghoi No Comments
Lotto Booth Requirements
- 1. Floor Space is at least 2m x 2m. Business counters measuring at least 36” x 24”.
- 2. Dry floor space with proper ventilation.
- 3. With at least one (1) wireless or fixed landline telephone facility for hotline operation use.
- 4. For security reasons, all lotto outlets should be enclosed and must be facing the direction of human traffic/entry. Frontage must face the main hallway/corridor or to the direction of major traffic flow.
- 5. Outlets located within a commercial building or complexes, with 24-hours security, lotto booths need not be enclosed.
Applicant must be:
A. For Natural Person (Individual Applicant):
- 1. Filipino Citizen; and
- 2. At least 21 years old
B. For Juridical Person (Corporation)
- 1. It must be duly registered and existing under Philippines laws
- 2. It must be 100% Filipino-owned
Download application here
Leave a comment
- Guide to Pineapple Queen Growing (in Filipino), Part 4
- Guide to Pineapple Queen Growing (in Filipino), Part 3
- Guide to Pineapple Queen Growing (in Filipino), Part 2
- Guide to Pineapple Queen Growing (in Filipino), Part 1
- How to Make Mushroom Burger for your Foodcart Business
- Home-Based Business: Making Beaded Curtain Tassels
- Growing Kaong (Sugar Palm), Other Uses
- Growing Kaong (Sugar Palm) Primer
- How to Make Crispy Squid Rings
- How to Make Smoked Cuttle Fish
- Start a Balloon Arrangement Business
- Starting a Bar or Club Business
- honeyjane fernandez on Starting a Drugstore or Pharmacy Business
- Julieta T.Tsuda on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- Daisy Ferrer on Tricycle, Jeepney, Taxi and FX Operation
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Growing Management
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- migel on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- Ben Orozco on Guide to Proper Feeding of Hog/Swine
- Ben Orozco on How to Grow Bell Pepper (High Value Crops)
- jay on Financial Literacy 101 (Tips & Terminologies)
- edwin on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer