How to Apply for PCSO Online Lotto Agent
An article by pinghoi No Comments
Lotto Booth Requirements
- 1. Floor Space is at least 2m x 2m. Business counters measuring at least 36” x 24”.
- 2. Dry floor space with proper ventilation.
- 3. With at least one (1) wireless or fixed landline telephone facility for hotline operation use.
- 4. For security reasons, all lotto outlets should be enclosed and must be facing the direction of human traffic/entry. Frontage must face the main hallway/corridor or to the direction of major traffic flow.
- 5. Outlets located within a commercial building or complexes, with 24-hours security, lotto booths need not be enclosed.
Applicant must be:
A. For Natural Person (Individual Applicant):
- 1. Filipino Citizen; and
- 2. At least 21 years old
B. For Juridical Person (Corporation)
- 1. It must be duly registered and existing under Philippines laws
- 2. It must be 100% Filipino-owned
Download application here
Leave a comment
- How to Make Fish Nuggets Part 2
- Abalone Cage Culture Part 4
- Abalone Cage Culture, Rearing Operation Part 3
- Abalone Cage Culture Part 2
- Abalone Cage Culture (Gold Mine of the Seas) Part 1
- How to Make Fishball
- How to Make Fish Lumpia
- How to Make Breaded Fish Sticks
- How to Make Smoked Fish Part 2
- How to Make Spicy Dilis Part 2
- Making Clothes for Dogs (Home-Business)
- Rediscovering Bamboo and Its Many Uses
- Vincent on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- Artemio Israel on Starting a Water Refilling Station Business
- Bianca on Hardware and Construction Supply Business Tips
- Filipinas on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- Grey Hound on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- beth on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Primer
- aubrey on What is Organic Food? Organic Foods 101
- venie on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- venie tenepere on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- ARTEMIO iSRAEL on Starting a Water Refilling Station Business