How to Apply for PCSO Online Lotto Agent
An article by admin No Comments
Lotto Booth Requirements
- 1. Floor Space is at least 2m x 2m. Business counters measuring at least 36” x 24”.
- 2. Dry floor space with proper ventilation.
- 3. With at least one (1) wireless or fixed landline telephone facility for hotline operation use.
- 4. For security reasons, all lotto outlets should be enclosed and must be facing the direction of human traffic/entry. Frontage must face the main hallway/corridor or to the direction of major traffic flow.
- 5. Outlets located within a commercial building or complexes, with 24-hours security, lotto booths need not be enclosed.
Applicant must be:
A. For Natural Person (Individual Applicant):
- 1. Filipino Citizen; and
- 2. At least 21 years old
B. For Juridical Person (Corporation)
- 1. It must be duly registered and existing under Philippines laws
- 2. It must be 100% Filipino-owned
Download application here
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Processing of Jackfruit (Langka), Dried & Flakes
- How to Start a Kiosk or Cart Business
- How to Make Spanish Style Sardines
- Durian Fruit Processing
- Duck Raising Tips
- How to Grow Asparagus, Other Methods
- How to Grow Asparagus
- The Process of Roasing Coffee Beans
- How to Grow Coffee
- Quail Raising Marketing Tips
- How to Make Hamburger (Commercial Recipe)
- How to Grow Peanuts