How to Apply for PCSO Online Lotto Agent
An article by pinghoi No Comments
Lotto Booth Requirements
- 1. Floor Space is at least 2m x 2m. Business counters measuring at least 36” x 24”.
- 2. Dry floor space with proper ventilation.
- 3. With at least one (1) wireless or fixed landline telephone facility for hotline operation use.
- 4. For security reasons, all lotto outlets should be enclosed and must be facing the direction of human traffic/entry. Frontage must face the main hallway/corridor or to the direction of major traffic flow.
- 5. Outlets located within a commercial building or complexes, with 24-hours security, lotto booths need not be enclosed.
Applicant must be:
A. For Natural Person (Individual Applicant):
- 1. Filipino Citizen; and
- 2. At least 21 years old
B. For Juridical Person (Corporation)
- 1. It must be duly registered and existing under Philippines laws
- 2. It must be 100% Filipino-owned
Download application here
Leave a comment
- Genetically Male Tilapia (GMT)
- Culture of Pangasius
- How to Make Kesong Puti (Soft Cheese)
- Production Guide and Growing of Saluyot (Jute)
- Making Refrigerator Magnets for Home-Craft Business
- Salt, An Effective and Cheap Fertilizer for Coconut
- Making Tocino for Your Home-Based Business
- What is Organic Food? Organic Foods 101
- Manufacturing Process of Coconut Fiberboard
- Making Beef Tapa for a TapSiLog Business
- Production Process of Coconut Flour and Virgin Coconut Oil Part 2
- Production Process of Coconut Flour and Virgin Coconut Oil Part 1
- venie on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- venie tenepere on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- ARTEMIO iSRAEL on Starting a Water Refilling Station Business
- FELIX ELIZON on Catfish (Hito) Culture – Primer
- jun on How to Make Hamburger (Commercial Recipe)
- jun on Hardware and Construction Supply Business Tips
- honeyjane fernandez on Starting a Drugstore or Pharmacy Business
- Julieta T.Tsuda on Beer and Softdrinks Dealership
- Daisy Ferrer on Tricycle, Jeepney, Taxi and FX Operation
- leo ryan bayang on Growing Grapes in the Philippines, Growing Management